Warrior Words: Scripture Reference Tool
All Warrior Words books ship free! No code needed.
- Diana Parker, messenger and prayer warrior
- Jantzen Jolly-Miller, prayer warrior and visual strategist
- Katie Roberts, copy editor
- Restoring Moore Photography (Alex Moore), cover photography
- Mary Beth Carter, cover model
- Countless women contributing scripture, you know who you are
- Wheat and Honey Co., hand-painted Bible featured on the cover
- Britt Goff, layout design and vessel
Wheatful Woman 3-Month Planner
FREE SHIPPING - NO CODE NEEDED!
This 3-month planner HAS IT ALL!
- Monthly calendars
- Monthly and weekly focus tools
- Daily agendas
- Monthly recap sheets
- Researched-backed productivity tips and tools
We created this planner as an easy, flexible tool that encourages, supports, and dives into what matters most to you. You'll find ready-made templates that provide guidance, encourage your "why", eliminate the busy, and uncover the meaningful. Enjoy practical prompts and focus tips designed to cheer you on with renewed purpose.
- Measures 6" x 9"
- 140 high-quality pages
- Flay lay and fold over capabilities
- Flexible and durable cover with wire-o coil binding
- Undated, so you can use it on the go as you're ready!
Get the most out of our planner:
- Organize your schedule and view your month at a glance. Use additional space for intentional planning and important notes.
- Design your month with purpose by reflecting on goals, praise, surrender, and focus.
- Copy the Bible verse as a grounding reminder and use it as your anchor throughout the month.
- Our favorite monthly feature provides a safe space to reflect on the month's high's and low's, offer grace to yourself and to others, and meditate on lessons learned.
- View your week at a glance by adding your tasks and commitments.
- Take advantage of our favorite weekly features that include prayers, personal health, cultivating relationships, and setting intentions. Set attainable goals to love yourself and the people in your life well!
- Prioritize your daily to-do list and outline your day by the hour. This protects the space needed to foster clarity and productivity.
- Remember to highlight your focus items at the bottom of each day. Do the hardest task first so your day will begin with a feeling of accomplishment!
Want a behind the scenes look at the vision, creation process, and prayer over this new product launch? Spend the next 8 minutes listening to the Wheatful Woman Podcast here!
A special thank you to:
- Madison Wright, illustrations and lettering
- Abbie Hillis, layout design and topography plan
- Jantzen Jolly-Miller, design strategy
- Katie Roberts, proofing
- Alex Moore of Restoring Moore, photography
Made by women, for women in the USA.
© Wheat and Honey Co. Contents of this planner cannot be copied or reproduced for any purposes.