2022 Women's Seaside, FL 30A Faith Retreat - Weekend One
We hosted an intimate group of 20 women for a 3-night retreat in our favorite beach town, Seaside, FL. Per the usual, the women instantly bonded and felt greeted by the peace only God can give us. We see it happen time and time again, the Lord shows up in ways so unique to each of us.
Let's face it, we all sign up for a weekend like this because we are craving something. For some, it is rest and time away from the daily grind, for others it's friendship and for some it's adventure taking a leap of faith to attend a weekend like this where they do not know anyone. We see it all.
This was our third Seaside, FL Beach Retreat for women and the women that showed up for a space of rest, adventure and community were nothing short of exceptional. We pray over the weekend, the home and the women who attend leading up to the retreat and are always left speechless as we watch how God shows up. We could not hand pick a better guest list if we tried and that is how we so tangibly see, retreat after retreat, that God is doing something special in these spaces.
These ladies enjoyed sharing parts of their stories, retreating for rest alone, walking the beach with a new friend and laughing over a table of delicious food by our chef. We worshiped in the living room and enjoyed wine in the jacuzzi. It was a weekend we will not soon forget and a weekend we are are so humbled to steward for God's glory.
From the moment I first dreamt of these weekends to the evening they became a reality, when our very first guests arrived, one piece after another fell into place. We continue to release new weekends and laugh with joy when we see the women setting alarm clocks to grab their spot, returning year-over-year and bringing new friends with them.
One of my favorite parts of these weekends is seeing how each women gets there. Some find us from a google search, others have been following on Instagram and say "this year is my year!"
We have women that are invited by a friend or mother, gals that come alone not knowing a soul.
We pray no matter how you find these retreat weekends, and our community, you feel peace, safety and hope. We pray any hesitation or obstacle keeping women from experiencing this space would be eliminated and that the Lord would provide supernatural assurance and open doors for the women He has invited to join us.
We partnered with a handful of businesses we love to make all the little touches come to life including:
- Topo Chico @topochicousa
- Liquid IV @liquidiv
- Healthy Eating on the Go @healthyeat_onthego
- Lesser Evil Popcorn @lesserevilsnacks
- Celsius @celsiusofficial
- Skinte @skinte
- Truth Bar @thetruthbar
- Words for a Season: Temporary Tattoo @wordsforaseason
- Bridget Linstead Art @bridgetlinsteadart
- Chagaccino @drinkrenude
- Sweet Water Decor candles @sweetwaterdecor
- Val Marie Paper @valmariepaper
- Poo~pourri @poopourri
- Headbands of Hope @headbandsofhope
- House of Tesla @houseofteslahairmakeup @houseofteslabeauty
- The Beach Babe Collection @thebeachbabecollection
- Author partnerships include:
- Max Lucado @maxlucado
- Jamie Ivey @jamieivey
- Ruth Chou Simons @ruthchousimons
- Jordan Lee Dooley @jordanleedooley
- Manda Carpenter @mandacarpenter
- Jeremy and Audrey @audreyroloff
- Jenna Kutcher @jennakutcher
- Words are Golden @wordsaregolden
- Jodie Niznik @jodieniznik
- Phylicia Masonheimer @phyliciamasonheimer
- Jo Saxton @josaxton
- Alexandra Hoover @alexandravhoover
- Jessica Hottle @jessicahottle
- Proverbs 31 @proverbs31ministries
- Jennie Allen @jennieallen
- Lysa Terkhurst @lysaterkeurst
- Lisa Whittle @lisawhittle
You can learn more about our women's retreats and upcoming opportunities to join us here. We would love to host you!