Known: 11/7-10 2024 Seaside, FL Retreat
Known: 11/7 - 11/10 2024 Seaside, FL Wheatful Woman Women's Retreat
King bedroom tickets starting at $2,163 per person with a payment plan available.
Note - your first payment and original ticket reservation must be paid using a credit card. You will have the option to pay through Zelle or check for remaining payments, if preferred.
Date: Thursday, November 7th - Sunday, November 10th, 2024
Location: Seaside, FL
Weekend theme: Known - we are believing God is going to show up with a message unique to each of us. You are understood and deeply known by our all-knowing and all-loving God. There is safety and acceptance in His presence and I believe He has a weekend of rest for us that is going to be life changing.
Wheat & Honey Co. founding verse: Psalm 81:16 ESV But he would feed you with the finest of the wheat, and with honey from the rock I would satisfy you.”
The significance of “Wheatful Woman” and our theme for 2024:
We have named our weekly Wheatful Wednesday devotionals and our Wheatful Woman Retreats after our founding verse. “Wheatful” has significance in the Father’s heart for our community of women. God desires to equip us with His great love and satisfy His daughters in a way nothing else in this world can. We believe Wheat & Honey Co. was created to be an extension of the Father’s heart for us. Our 2024 retreat theme is “known” and I want to invite you to join me in my belief that God is going to meet each of us with a unique message that is intimate. He is going to lead us deeper in our understanding that He is all-knowing and all-loving. We are safe with Him. I cannot wait to see what God reveals to me about this theme over the coming months during our planning! - Britt Goff, Retreat Host / W&HC Founder
Single or Double Occupancy Rooms: Each room is available for reservation for two tickets or one ticket depending on your preference to share the room or have a private room. Our bunk rooms are available for single ticket reservation to be shared with other guests. *Note, rooms must be reserved by one person for double occupancy!
*For twin rooms, make sure to select "Quad Occupancy - one ticket (twin rooms only)" for this option to appear as available!
What to expect: Stay in Seaside, FL with a bunch of girlfriends for a weekend of beach walks, devotionals, meals by a private chef, professional sunset beach photos, porch hangs, independent time to explore, pool, shop, beach and more!
SOLD OUT - Limited DAY PASSES are available for $1,000 each.
Who our day pass was created for:
- A woman who lives local to the 30A area and prefers to go home instead of overnight accommodations in our retreat home.
- Guests who would like to attend and book their own overnight accommodation at a local hotel to lay your head down at night! Note, these reservations are your own responsibility and are not included in the day pass.
*Note public parking (a few blocks from our retreat home) must be used for all day pass guests.
What is a day pass? A day pass is a ticket to our retreat weekend without overnight accommodation in the retreat home. You get access to the entire retreat weekend (all days). With a day pass, you are responsible for your own hotel room or overnight accommodation plans.
Payment options: Pay in full or take advantage of our payment plan!
- Credit Card: 3% processing fee (you will receive an email on the first of each month to pay your monthly balance. These must be paid by the 3rd of the month.)
- Zelle or Check: No fee - Your order confirmation will say $0 and your Zelle request or email confirmation (if you're mailing a check) will reflect the total in the chart above.
- Zelle: you will get a payment request on the day of your first order that must be paid within 24 hours to hold your spot. Your remaining payment requests will arrive the first of each subsequent month and must be paid by the 3rd. If you choose Zelle, please make sure your email address and phone number on your order are connected to your Zelle account.
- Check: your first payment must be received within one week of your order. All following payments must be received by the 3rd of each month. Guests that wish to pay with a check will receive the mailing address in their email confirmation.
If you choose to take advantage of our payment plan, you will receive an invoice on the first of each month for your payment. All payments must be received by the 3rd of each month. Anyone paying by check will receive a courtesy email reminder with one week notice of your due date.
"I just wanted to tell you how much of a blessing it was to be able to come to your retreat. I had such an amazing time connecting with God and so many amazing people. I could feel how much y'all had prayed over everything and could feel God as soon as I walked in the house.
You do such an amazing job putting on this retreat. You have thought about all the little details and really take the time to make sure that everyone has such a great time.
Thank you so much for letting me be able to have such an amazing opportunity!" - Karen
"My favorite part of this weekend is the collection of women that come together. We all come from various states and backgrounds, experiences and passions but with a few things in common too. We became sisters as we roamed the beach town by foot and shared parts of our stories. I loved the chance to retreat on my own for beach walks and reading in my cozy bed but also spaces to visit with other women on porches of the house with that amazing craft coffee in hand!! It was a weekend I will prioritize annually and look forward to in the mundane of life. I’ve stayed in touch with the women from my retreat last year for quick weekend reunions and coffee dates. I’m so grateful for the space and recommend it for absolutely anyone. See you in November!"
Included in your ticket:
- Room and bathroom of your choosing (see all room options detailed above) at our beautiful beach home with a prime location just walking distance from town and the beach!
- Professional chef and catered meals for the entire retreat minus your independent day to explore 30A
- Retreat activities including:
- Devotional time led by Britt Goff
- Small groups
- Sunset beach photos with a professional photographer including personal photos, if desired
- Sunrise worship for early risers!
- WaterColor Beach Club and Community Pool Access
- Retreat weekend t-shirt
Weekend Schedule: *note, some things may change slightly
Day one - Casual arrival evening with dinner, meet the girls, small groups and a panel with our host team.
Day two - Brunch by our private chef, worship, group devotional led by Britt, small groups, catered lunch, independent afternoon around 30A, sunset beach photos with our professional photographer, a private dinner at the home by our professional chef and a porch chat with a member of our host team.
Day three - Sunrise worship on the beach followed by a free day to explore the shops, farmers market, beach and more around 30A! Gather as a group around 7:30PM for a time of encouragement and dessert!
Day four - morning "reflections" chat and travel home day
Hear more on the podcast:
- Click here if you'd like to join me for a fun episode reliving all the special moments of our first two 30A weekends and enjoy hearing directly from the voices of a few ladies that joined us this year.
- Click here to listen to our 2023 Retreat Weekend Teaser and hear more about our 2023 theme.
I could not recommend this trip more. It was a deep breath in, from start to finish. Britt and her crew were the most gracious hosts and truly went out of their way to make everyone feel included and comfortable. The house is beautiful, the location is impeccable, and I believe The Lord will meet you here. You will find whatever you need on this trip- if it’s rest, it’s rest. If it’s fun, it’s fun. If you are an introvert like me, and worried about committing, just do it. You will not regret it.
The Wheatful Woman Seaside 30A retreat was the most amazing trip I’ve ever been on. The execution was very thought out and intentional. What I loved most was how welcoming and accommodating the Wheat&HoneyCo staff members were. The itinerary was carefully thought out and gave great space for rest and refreshing. The schedule didn’t feel packed or rushed. Brittany did an amazing job with allowing the presence of God to have his way all while staying on schedule. The house was Astounding. The chef was exquisite and the photographer was impeccable. This trip is one of the best ones I’ve been on and I made beautiful memories with complete strangers turned to friends that I will forever treasure and never forget!
As I mentioned before, the enemy was already attacking before I even got there, but when I did, I can truly say, I have never felt so welcomed and at peace about going somewhere I had never been, with people I had never met before, and leaving with a feeling like I had just spent time with some of my closest friends. I will be 1000% honest, coming from an awkward person like myself, confidence can be hard to come by, and had this been any other event, I might have just slipped out because I would have felt so intimidated, but for once, I felt like I was just worthy to belong somewhere. I truly believe in this calling that God has put in your hearts, with this event, and your ministry! May God bless all of you so abundantly!
What is your refund policy? Tickets are non-refundable. You can transfer your ticket if you have a friend wanting to take your place for the weekend your ticket was purchased for.
When is check in / check out?
|Thursday, 6 pm CT
|Sunday, 9 am CT
*The exact address will be emailed to guests
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do you recommend we travel to Seaside? You can road trip or fly. You will find a few accessible airports (ECP / VPS) in the area. Upon arrival to the home, you will not need transportation. The home is just a few blocks from the beach, dining, retail, etc. Note, car transportation to and from the airport runs about $125 each way. We recommend sharing a car with other guests to save on cost! We are happy to help coordinate this!
- How do a friend and I make sure we are sharing a room? You can purchase a room as double occupancy or single occupancy. Make sure to choose "double occupancy" at checkout to share a room with a friend!
- Can I purchase a private room for myself if I am not traveling with a friend? Yes! Choose "single occupancy" at checkout.
- Am I the right age to attend? We love multi-generations. We have hosted guests aged 21 - 74!
- Do many women travel alone or primarily come with a friend group? It's about split 50 / 50! Women that travel with a friend typically come with one friend and always have the intention of making new friends. The other 50% travel solo. We are an extremely inclusive group! Everyone is friends.
- What is the rooming situation? Pick the room from the yellow chart above that best suits you! Reserve a room to yourself, share a room with a friend or grab a spot in one of our bunk rooms to make new friends! I've roomed with surprise friends from our community before and we very quickly hit it off! I recommend this for any adventurous friends. These retreats are special in that way...we all become one big friend group within moments of everyone entering the house for the weekend!
Additional questions/needs can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to host you soon!
Britt + Wheat and Honey Co. team
Additional guest testimonials can be found below.
Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable for the same weekend as the original ticket purchase.