Warrior Words: Scripture Reference Tool
Warrior Words: A Scripture Reference Tool of 100+ Emotions and Circumstances
- Diana Parker, messenger and prayer warrior
- Jantzen Jolly-Miller, prayer warrior and visual strategist
- Katie Roberts, copy editor
- Restoring Moore Photography (Alex Moore), cover photography
- Mary Beth Carter, cover model
- Countless women contributing scripture, you know who you are
- Wheat and Honey Co., hand-painted Bible featured on the cover
- Britt Goff, layout design and vessel
The Original 2019 Lent Study Book
- What to Give Up Guide: 6 pages of prompts, reflection questions and dedicated space to dig deep and discover what you're giving up for Lent. It's like a goal planner for your Lent fast!
- Lent Study Book: The Lent Study Book is a weekly devotional covering the 40 days of the Lenten season from Ash Wednesday to Easter Sunday. Enjoy 7 weeks of 1-2 page devotionals digging deep into Lent history and weekly topics to encourage, educate and challenge our Lenten season with Christ. Each devotional is followed by 2 full pages of takeaway prompts and reflections.
Brittany, Jantzen, and Tiffany
ABOUT THE WRITER
Tiffany Stein is the Pastor to Women at Irving Bible Church, a dream job for her since she is passionate about encouraging women to know God intimately and embrace their unique identity in Christ. She is a native Texan and a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary and Oklahoma Baptist University. Tiffany enjoys writing, hiking, and reading biographies and memoirs with a hot cup of tea in hand. Tiffany is married to Jason, the NextGen Pastor at Irving Bible Church. They have one beloved son, David Allen, who is with Jesus. They reside in Flower Mound, Texas, with their energetic lab, Ginger.
ENOUGH Devotional: Replace insecurity with confidence and embrace your God-given identity
As women, there’s something we’ve all faced at one point or another: Insecurity.
We don’t feel pretty enough. Smart enough. Qualified enough. Popular enough. Not… Enough.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
God wants you, his daughter, to release the lies and insecurities that keep you small and embrace the Kingdom confidence that can be found with Him.
Not because of your outward appearance. Not because of your knowledge or intelligence. Not because of your popularity or what the world says about you. But because of the Holy Spirit in you.
Because of Jesus, you can win the battle with insecurity and self-doubt once and for all. Thanks to His strength, even your weakness can be ENOUGH.
Join us as we venture into this study about how to throw off insecurity and doubt as women of God and find security that can only come from the Lord.
In addition to the devotional content, each of the 12-weeks of the ENOUGH devotional features pre-written prayers, prompts, questions, and journal space.
ENOUGH Devotional: Replace insecurity with confidence and embrace your God-given identity was created specifically for the Wheat & Honey Co. shop.
Size: 6.5 x 8.5
Coil bind / 70 pages of content
Written by Jantzen Miller
Design by Britt Goff
Made in the USA
© Wheat and Honey Co. Contents of this study cannot be copied or reproduced for any purposes.
Distracted: 40 Days to know God more and live freed
We have restocked our SOLD OUT Distracted Devotional! All orders are now shipping within one business day.
Why we created this tool:
A spiritual revolution is about to take place as we intentionally invite the Holy Spirit to guide us away from distractions and closer to God.
During this period, we will be fasting from busyness, comparison, and overwhelm (to name a few) with the hope of finding more of Jesus when our hearts are focused less on the things of this world and more on His word.
This tool can be used at any point of the year, but you may find this 40-day period to be more intentional during the Lenten season of repentance and solitude as we remember Jesus' death and celebrate His resurrection.
What to expect:
This devotional and prayer guide includes 40 daily devotionals followed by daily prompted prayer space for journaling.
My hope and prayer is that this tool will walk us through 40 intentional days focused on identifying distractors so we might be more prompt to recognize and fight off distractions in our daily lives beyond this 40-day period.
We hope these pages will be used for the Holy Spirit to:
- prompt us to fast from routine distractions in our life that may be pulling us away from intimacy with Him
- guide us to open our Bibles routinely and read His true word
- protect our quiet and intimate moments of solitude in His presence
- prompt written prayers to enrich our awareness of and dependence on Him
I pray this tool is an invitation to know our God more, to gain a deeper understanding of the cross, and to bring Him glory through service and worship. I pray this tool touches your unique relationship with our God in ways you treasure uniquely in your heart!
Founder of Wheat & Honey Co.
Author & Designer of Distracted: 40 Days to Know God More and Live Freed
“As someone who struggles with daily quiet time, I found the Distracted devotional to be easy to move through and so very relevant to my season of life right now. The “first thoughts” each day really captured my attention and reading through the devotional and prayer allowed me to really reflect on how each distraction was influencing my life and the prompted prayer questions allowed me to be intentional with my prayers each day. If you’re someone looking for a guide to help dive deeper into knowing God this is a great resource. And if you’re a seasoned believer this devotional may reveal temptations that you didn’t realize were holding you back from growing further in your relationship with the Lord.” - Meredith