We equip women with beautiful faith tools to grow deeper relationships with Christ and opportunities to engage in authentic community.
God Is Within Her, ESV Journaling Bible
ESV Journaling Bible perfect for a gal on the go! This Bible is the perfect size to fit in your backpack or purse and tote to church, a coffee shop or small group. This durable Bible with gold foil lettering is our best seller and most commonly loved for it's size and journaling margins on each page.
- Bible measures 6.25” x 7.25” with standard 7 pt font size
- Black letter text (no red letters)
- Double-column paragraph format 2” wide ruled margins and ribbon marker
Chatter: "I L O V E this Bible. It is perfect for journaling and is so easy to take around with me, whether it's to church, small group, or the coffee shop! I get compliments on the size and design everywhere I go! It is built to last. Highly recommend this product!!" - Jess, Texas
Shop our Wheatful Woman Collection Bibles for the gal looking for a custom and durable ESV Journaling Bible. This Bible is most popular by our customer that enjoys toting her Bible to the local coffee shop, church, or Bible study. This design was crafted with our community in mind at our most affordable Bible price point featuring gold-pressed foiled hand lettering. Our team digitally designed this product and partnered with Crossway Publishers for you to shop. This Bible is perfect for an intentional and personalized gift for yourself or a loved one. Our Bibles are perfect for the gal that loves Bible journaling and Bible study. Our Bibles make great birthday, graduation, Mother's Day, Baptism or Confirmation, Wedding or Baby Shower Guest Book, or Anniversary gifts. Each purchase supports our give back mission of gifting Bibles to women overcoming sex trafficking. All orders arrive to your doorstep within 5 days of your order. We cannot wait to get your beautiful Bible to you!
ENOUGH Devotional: Replace insecurity with confidence and embrace your God-given identity
As women, there’s something we’ve all faced at one point or another: Insecurity.
We don’t feel pretty enough. Smart enough. Qualified enough. Popular enough. Not… Enough.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
God wants you, his daughter, to release the lies and insecurities that keep you small and embrace the Kingdom confidence that can be found with Him.
Not because of your outward appearance. Not because of your knowledge or intelligence. Not because of your popularity or what the world says about you. But because of the Holy Spirit in you.
Because of Jesus, you can win the battle with insecurity and self-doubt once and for all. Thanks to His strength, even your weakness can be ENOUGH.
Join us as we venture into this study about how to throw off insecurity and doubt as women of God and find security that can only come from the Lord.
In addition to the devotional content, each of the 12-weeks of the ENOUGH devotional features pre-written prayers, prompts, questions, and journal space.
ENOUGH Devotional: Replace insecurity with confidence and embrace your God-given identity was created specifically for the Wheat & Honey Co. shop.
Size: 6.5 x 8.5
Coil bind / 70 pages of content
Written by Jantzen Miller
Design by Britt Goff
Made in the USA
© Wheat and Honey Co. Contents of this study cannot be copied or reproduced for any purposes.
Wheatful Woman 3-Month Planner
This tool is for the woman looking for a planning tool that is not intimidating. Do you want a space with a monthly calendar, weekly and daily to-do lists, a space to journal about gratitudes in your life, weekly scriptures, meal planning, workouts, friends to catch up with and more!
We created this planner as an easy, flexible tool that encourages, supports, and dives into what matters most to you. You'll find ready-made templates that provide guidance, encourage your "why", eliminate the busy, and uncover the meaningful. Enjoy practical prompts and focus tips designed to cheer you on with renewed purpose.
- Measures 6" x 9"
- 140 high-quality pages
- Flay lay and fold over capabilities
- Flexible and durable cover with wire-o coil binding
- Undated, so you can use it on the go as you're ready!
Get the most out of our planner:
- Organize your schedule and view your month at a glance. Use additional space for intentional planning and important notes.
- Design your month with purpose by reflecting on goals, praise, surrender, and focus.
- Copy the Bible verse as a grounding reminder and use it as your anchor throughout the month.
- Our favorite monthly feature provides a safe space to reflect on the month's high's and low's, offer grace to yourself and to others, and meditate on lessons learned.
- View your week at a glance by adding your tasks and commitments.
- Take advantage of our favorite weekly features that include prayers, personal health, cultivating relationships, and setting intentions. Set attainable goals to love yourself and the people in your life well!
- Prioritize your daily to-do list and outline your day by the hour. This protects the space needed to foster clarity and productivity.
- Remember to highlight your focus items at the bottom of each day. Do the hardest task first so your day will begin with a feeling of accomplishment!
Want a behind the scenes look at the vision, creation process, and prayer over this new product launch? Spend the next 8 minutes listening to the Wheatful Woman Podcast here!
A special thank you to:
- Madison Wright, illustrations and lettering
- Abbie Hillis, layout design and topography plan
- Jantzen Jolly-Miller, design strategy
- Katie Roberts, proofing
- Alex Moore of Restoring Moore, photography
Made by women, for women in the USA.
© Wheat and Honey Co. Contents of this planner cannot be copied or reproduced for any purposes.
Devotions for the Wheatful Woman
Wheat and Honey Co.'s founding verse is Psalm 81:16 NIV. But you would be fed with the finest of wheat; with honey from the rock I would satisfy you.”
We believe God gives the most fulfilling and purpose-filled lives to those who trust in Him.
When we began to see our corner of the internet growing from a product shop to a community of women, we needed a name that defined the heart beat behind the women that participate in our community. Wheatful Woman was born. We have expanded to host Wheatful Woman Retreats and also a Wheatful Woman Podcast knowing when we act in obedience, God will meet us right where we are. We have seen God meet our W&HC team and our Wheatful Woman Community in more ways than we can count and we pray this devotional is your personal experience of that.
This tool was created as a result of several years of weekly "Wheatful Wednesday" devotionals shared with our online community. As we have journeyed over the last several years, we have grown together through challenging world issues, seasonal life changes and encouraged one another through our multi-generational community. We are humbled to see this devotional tool come together in print and pray you are blessed by the opportunity to flip through these pages from the comfort of your quiet moments with the Lord.
Size: 6" x 7.5"
180 pages of content
Designed by Britt Goff
Authored by our Wheat and Honey Co. team
Made in the USA
© Wheat and Honey Co. Contents of this devotional cannot be copied or reproduced for any purposes.