Human Trafficking Victim Advocate Retreat Sponsorship
Participate in a ticket sponsorship with your amount of choice. All donations go directly to our mission partner, Freedom Shield Foundation, and expenses to cover the travel for their advocates to join us this year! Our goal is to reach sponsorship of (4) tickets valued at $1,900 each. Wheat & Honey Co. is committed to match all donations. We are currently 61% to our goal!!
God has given us an opportunity to host women who serve as advocates on the Freedom Shield Foundation team at our Seaside, FL Women’s Retreats this year and we want to invite you to play a part through prayer and / or a financial gift to cover their expenses.
These advocates serve as a safe and supportive face to women who have been recently rescued from human trafficking. They are incredible women doing the work of the Lord and it is our prayer that we will be able to host a number of them at our retreat this year for a weekend of rest and adventure. We would love to invite you to participate as you feel led through prayer or a financial gift.
- We pray for protection over these women as they do this important work.
- We pray God would bless them tenfold as they so generously desire to serve others.
- We pray for rest and health over them.
- We pray that they would know the Lord at greater depths in their service to the Kingdom.
- We praise the Lord for opening this door for our W&HC community to love on them.
- We praise the Lord for the rest He gives our souls and that He desires to use our retreats to refresh these women.
- We praise the Lord for the rescue of these women from the human trafficking industry and pray for continued healing over their bodies, minds and souls.
Retreat dates: Thursday, November 2nd - Sunday, November 5th, 2023
Location: Seaside, FL (Florida Panhandle)
Weekend theme: Mended - we are believing God is going to show up with a "refresh" unique to each of us.
Wheat & Honey Co. founding verse: Psalm 81:16 ESV But he would feed you with the finest of the wheat, and with honey from the rock I would satisfy you.”
The significance of “Wheatful Woman” and our theme for 2023:
We have named our weekly Wheatful Wednesday devotionals and our Wheatful Woman Retreats after our founding verse. “Wheatful” has significance in the Father’s heart for our community of women. God desires to equip us with His great love and satisfy His daughters in a way nothing else in this world can. We believe Wheat & Honey Co. was created to be an extension of the Father’s heart for us. Our 2023 retreat theme is “mended” and I want to invite you to join me in my belief that God is going to meet each of us with a unique “refresh” that is intimate. He is going to lead us deeper in our understanding of who He is and who we are in Him. I believe He has a “balm” for our spirits this Fall and that He wants us to see how He has healed us from the brokenness of this world as our awareness of His nearness is heightened. - Britt Goff, Retreat Host / W&HC Founder
Sponsored ticket gifts go towards:
- Travel expenses for advocates
- All food and beverage during the retreat weekend and travel days
- Room and bathroom at our beautiful beach home with a prime location just walking distance from town and the beach!
- Professional chef and catered meals
- Retreat activities including:
- Devotional time led by Britt Goff
- Small groups
- Sunset beach photos with a professional photographer including personal photos, if desired
- Sunrise worship for early risers!
- WaterColor Beach Club and Community Pool Access
Weekend Schedule: *note, some things may change slightly
- Day one - Casual arrival evening with dinner, meet the girls and a panel with our host team.
- Day two - Brunch by our private chef, worship, group devotional led by Britt, small groups, catered lunch, independent afternoon around 30A, sunset beach photos with our professional photographer, a private dinner at the home by our professional chef and poolside chat "Friendship" with a member of our host team, Hannah.
- Day three - Sunrise worship on the beach followed by a free day to explore the shops, farmers market, beach and more around 30A! Gather as a group around 7:30PM for a time of encouragement and dessert!
- Day four - morning "reflections" poolside chat and travel home day
Hear more on the podcast:
- Click here if you'd like to join me for a fun episode reliving all the special moments of our first two 30A weekends and enjoy hearing directly from the voices of a few ladies that joined us this year.
- Click here to listen to our 2023 Retreat Weekend Teaser and hear more about our theme for this Fall!
As I mentioned before, the enemy was already attacking before I even got there, but when I did, I can truly say, I have never felt so welcomed and at peace about going somewhere I had never been, with people I had never met before, and leaving with a feeling like I had just spent time with some of my closest friends. I will be 1000% honest, coming from an awkward person like myself, confidence can be hard to come by, and had this been any other event, I might have just slipped out because I would have felt so intimidated, but for once, I felt like I was just worthy to belong somewhere. I truly believe in this calling that God has put in your hearts, with this event, and your ministry! May God bless all of you so abundantly!
What is your refund policy? Sponsored tickets are final sale.