Devotions for the Wheatful Woman
Wheat and Honey Co.'s founding verse is Psalm 81:16 NIV. But you would be fed with the finest of wheat; with honey from the rock I would satisfy you.”
We believe God gives the most fulfilling and purpose-filled lives to those who trust in Him.
When we began to see our corner of the internet growing from a product shop to a community of women, we needed a name that defined the heart beat behind the women that participate in our community. Wheatful Woman was born. We have expanded to host Wheatful Woman Retreats and also a Wheatful Woman Podcast knowing when we act in obedience, God will meet us right where we are. We have seen God meet our W&HC team and our Wheatful Woman Community in more ways than we can count and we pray this devotional is your personal experience of that.
This tool was created as a result of several years of weekly "Wheatful Wednesday" devotionals shared with our online community. As we have journeyed over the last several years, we have grown together through challenging world issues, seasonal life changes and encouraged one another through our multi-generational community. We are humbled to see this devotional tool come together in print and pray you are blessed by the opportunity to flip through these pages from the comfort of your quiet moments with the Lord.
Size: 6" x 7.5"
180 pages of content
Designed by Britt Goff
Authored by our Wheat and Honey Co. team
Made in the USA
© Wheat and Honey Co. Contents of this devotional cannot be copied or reproduced for any purposes.
STAY Devotional: An Invitation to Purposefully Focus on God's Presence and Promises
In a world of what-ifs, options, and uncertainty, we can find ourselves feeling lost and adrift rather than confidently anchored in our faith. Stay: An Invitation to Purposefully Focus on God’s Presence & Promises is a twelve-week devotional to remind us of some of the Lord’s most intentional assurances in the Bible that we can study to reignite our faith, remove our doubts, and realize the unwavering love of our Heavenly Father.
In addition to the devotional content, each week of the STAY study features pre-written prayers, prompts, questions, and journal space.
STAY: An Invitation to Purposefully Focus on God’s Presence & Promises is the first bible study or devotional style product created specifically for the Wheat & Honey Co. shop.
Size: 6.5 x 8.5
70 pages of content
Written by Jantzen Jolly-Miller
Design by Machelle Kolbo
Made in the USA
© Wheat and Honey Co. Contents of this study cannot be copied or reproduced for any purposes.
Warrior Words: Scripture Reference Tool
Warrior Words: A Scripture Reference Tool of 100+ Emotions and Circumstances
- Diana Parker, messenger and prayer warrior
- Jantzen Jolly-Miller, prayer warrior and visual strategist
- Katie Roberts, copy editor
- Restoring Moore Photography (Alex Moore), cover photography
- Mary Beth Carter, cover model
- Countless women contributing scripture, you know who you are
- Wheat and Honey Co., hand-painted Bible featured on the cover
- Britt Goff, layout design and vessel
Lent Study Book
For the friend wanting a tangible guide to determine something to give up, what Lent is and how to know God more over these 40 days
- What to Give Up Guide: 6 pages of prompts, reflection questions and dedicated space to dig deep and discover what you're giving up for Lent. It's like a goal planner for your Lent fast!
- Lent Study Book: The Lent Study Book is a weekly devotional covering the 40 days of the Lenten season from Ash Wednesday to Easter Sunday. Enjoy 7 weeks of 1-2 page devotionals digging deep into Lent history and weekly topics to encourage, educate and challenge our Lenten season with Christ. Each devotional is followed by 2 full pages of takeaway prompts and reflections.
ABOUT THE WRITER
Tiffany Stein is the Pastor to Women at Irving Bible Church, a dream job for her since she is passionate about encouraging women to know God intimately and embrace their unique identity in Christ. She is a native Texan and a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary and Oklahoma Baptist University. Tiffany enjoys writing, hiking, and reading biographies and memoirs with a hot cup of tea in hand. Tiffany is married to Jason, the NextGen Pastor at Irving Bible Church. They have one beloved son, David Allen, who is with Jesus. They reside in Flower Mound, Texas, with their energetic lab, Ginger.