Day Pass: Seaside, FL Wheatful Woman Retreat
- $750 per day pass if you use our payment plan (two payments of $375)
- $650 per day pass when paid in full
Who our day pass was created for:
- A woman who lives local to the 30A area and prefers to go home instead of overnight accommodations in our retreat home.
- Guests who would like to attend but our in-home tickets are sold out for this year. We recommend grabbing a room at a local hotel to lay your head down at night! Note, these reservations are your own responsibility and are not included in the day pass.
*Note public parking (a few blocks from our retreat home) must be used for all day pass guests.
What is a day pass? A day pass is a ticket to our retreat weekend without overnight accommodation in the retreat home. You get access to the entire retreat weekend (all days). With a day pass, you are responsible for your own hotel room or overnight accommodation plans.
Retreat weekend: Thursday, November 2nd - Sunday the 5th
Location: Seaside, FL (exact address will be shared with guests. Our homes are walking distance to the beach, dining, Shops at Seaside & the Watercolor Beach Club). You will not need a car upon arrival at the retreat.
Weekend theme: Mended - we are believing God is going to show up with a "refresh" unique to each of us.
What to expect: Join us for a few days in Seaside, FL for a weekend of renewal. We believe in God's vision for these weekends that create space for women to gather to be encouraged by one another and to rest. Everything you need will be taken care of from delicious private chef meals to devotionals and small group time. We create space for balance between organized group time to get to know the other women and time for independent rest.
Wheat & Honey Co. founding verse: Psalm 81:16 ESV But he would feed you with the finest of the wheat, and with honey from the rock I would satisfy you.”
The significance of “Wheatful Woman” and our theme for 2023:
We have named our weekly Wheatful Wednesday devotionals and our Wheatful Woman Retreats after our founding verse. “Wheatful” has significance in the Father’s heart for our community of women. God desires to equip us with His great love and satisfy His daughters in a way nothing else in this world can. We believe Wheat & Honey Co. was created to be an extension of the Father’s heart for us. Our 2023 retreat theme is “mended” and I want to invite you to join me in my belief that God is going to meet each of us with a unique “refresh” that is intimate. He is going to lead us deeper in our understanding of who He is and who we are in Him. I believe He has a “balm” for our spirits this Fall and that He wants us to see how He has healed us from the brokenness of this world as our awareness of His nearness is heightened. - Britt Goff, Retreat Host / W&HC Founder
Payment plan: You have the option to pay two equal payments of $375 or in full and receive a $100 discount. Sold out overnight accommodation tickets began at $1,500. If you choose the payment plan, your second payment is due by October 1st.
"I just wanted to tell you how much of a blessing it was to be able to come to your retreat. I had such an amazing time connecting with God and so many amazing people. I could feel how much y'all had prayed over everything and could feel God as soon as I walked in the house.
You do such an amazing job putting on this retreat. You have thought about all the little details and really take the time to make sure that everyone has such a great time.
Thank you so much for letting me be able to have such an amazing opportunity!" - Karen
"My favorite part of this weekend is the collection of women that come together. We all come from various states and backgrounds, experiences and passions but with a few things in common too. We became sisters as we roamed the beach town by foot and shared parts of our stories. I loved the chance to retreat on my own for beach walks and reading in my cozy bed but also spaces to visit with other women on porches of the house with that amazing craft coffee in hand!! It was a weekend I will prioritize annually and look forward to in the mundane of life. I’ve stayed in touch with the women from my retreat last year for quick weekend reunions and coffee dates. I’m so grateful for the space and recommend it for absolutely anyone. See you in November!"
Included in your ticket: Your day pass includes access to all retreat events without overnight accommodations or access to the Watercolor Beach Club.
- Professional chef and catered meals for the entire retreat minus your independent day to explore 30A
- Retreat activities including:
- Devotional time led by Britt Goff
- Small groups
- Sunset beach photos with a professional photographer including personal photos, if desired
- Sunrise worship for early risers
- & more!
Weekend Schedule: *note, some things may change slightly
- Day one - Casual arrival evening with dinner, meet the girls and a panel with our host team.
- Day two - Brunch by our private chef, worship, group devotional led by Britt, small groups, catered lunch, independent afternoon around 30A, sunset beach photos with our professional photographer, a private dinner at the home by our professional chef and poolside chat "Friendship" with a member of our host team, Hannah.
- Day three - Sunrise worship on the beach followed by a free day to explore the shops, farmers market, beach and more around 30A! Gather as a group around 7:30PM for a time of encouragement and dessert!
- Day four - morning "reflections" poolside chat and travel home day
Hear more on the podcast:
- Click here if you'd like to join me for a fun episode reliving all the special moments of our first two 30A weekends and enjoy hearing directly from the voices of a few ladies that joined us this year.
- Click here to listen to our 2023 Retreat Weekend Teaser and hear more about our theme for this Fall!
I could not recommend this trip more. It was a deep breath in, from start to finish. Britt and her crew were the most gracious hosts and truly went out of their way to make everyone feel included and comfortable. The house is beautiful, the location is impeccable, and I believe The Lord will meet you here. You will find whatever you need on this trip- if it’s rest, it’s rest. If it’s fun, it’s fun. If you are an introvert like me, and worried about committing, just do it. You will not regret it.
The Wheatful Woman Seaside 30A retreat was the most amazing trip I’ve ever been on. The execution was very thought out and intentional. What I loved most was how welcoming and accommodating the Wheat&HoneyCo staff members were. The itinerary was carefully thought out and gave great space for rest and refreshing. The schedule didn’t feel packed or rushed. Brittany did an amazing job with allowing the presence of God to have his way all while staying on schedule. The house was Astounding. The chef was exquisite and the photographer was impeccable. This trip is one of the best ones I’ve been on and I made beautiful memories with complete strangers turned to friends that I will forever treasure and never forget!
As I mentioned before, the enemy was already attacking before I even got there, but when I did, I can truly say, I have never felt so welcomed and at peace about going somewhere I had never been, with people I had never met before, and leaving with a feeling like I had just spent time with some of my closest friends. I will be 1000% honest, coming from an awkward person like myself, confidence can be hard to come by, and had this been any other event, I might have just slipped out because I would have felt so intimidated, but for once, I felt like I was just worthy to belong somewhere. I truly believe in this calling that God has put in your hearts, with this event, and your ministry! May God bless all of you so abundantly!
What is your refund policy? Tickets are non-refundable. You can transfer your ticket if you have a friend wanting to take your place for the weekend your ticket was purchased for.
When is check in / check out?
|Check in||Thursday, 6 pm CT|
|Check out||Sunday, 9 am CT|
*The exact address will be emailed to guests
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Am I the right age to attend? We love multi-generations. We have hosted guests aged 21 - 74!
- Do many women travel alone or primarily come with a friend group? It's about split 50 / 50! Women that travel with a friend typically come with one friend and always have the intention of making new friends. The other 50% travel solo. We are an extremely inclusive group! Everyone is friends.
Additional questions/needs can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to host you soon!
Britt + Wheat and Honey Co. team