Coaching with Britt!
This is for the gal looking to start or grow her business online. Grab some time on my calendar and let's chat!
What to expect:
- One-on-one time with Britt Goff to discuss strategic business growth solutions
- Upon purchase, your coaching hour will be guaranteed.
- You can expect an email in early December to select a date/time that works with your schedule. You will also receive a few questions about hang-ups and dreams you have for your business. This will help me prepare in advance for our time together!
- You can expect a video call link the morning of your scheduled call OR we can meet up at a local coffee shop if you're in the Grapevine area! The meeting location will be confirmed over email after your time slot is reserved.
I can't wait to dive into your vision for your business and put your passion into action with tangible takeaways and learnings to grow your business.
Want to know more about Brittany?
Brittany is an experienced marketing and sales professional helping busy women live intentionally. She believes vulnerability and connection lead to empowerment. Brittany holds a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Advertising and a Minor in Enterprise Studies from the University of Oklahoma. She is the owner of Wheat and Honey Co., a product shop equipping busy women in their faith as well as the owner of Wheatful Woman Event, a gathering giving busy women space and tools for holistic wellness. Brittany believes in the opportunity, through entrepreneurship, to have a deep and meaningful impact on others and live a life of purpose and servanthood.
Brittany lives in Grapevine, Texas with her husband, Michael, and golden retriever, Tucker.
Faith + Business
Side Hustle Entrepreneurship
Creating an Engaged Online Community
Experiential Events with Impact
Give Back Business Fundamentals
Servanthood in Business
Building an Effective Email List
- Social Media Marketing
- New Product Promotion Strategy