11/11 - 14 Seaside, FL Wheatful Woman Retreat
We've opened FOUR new spots for this retreat weekend and would love to have you join us!
Sponsored by Topo Chico, Liquid IV, Dr. Caroline Leaf, Brene Brown, Hint and more.
Come enjoy a weekend of beach walks, porch hangs, delicious food by a private chef, a sunset beach photo session with our professional photographer and more!
Guests Per Room
|Total Per Guest||
First 50% Payment Amount To Reserve
|Two||4||Private Two Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds and Bathroom TWO LEFT (two roommates are traveling local from FL. This room is PERFECT if you're traveling with a girlfriend and want to be in the same room!)||$813||$406.50|
|Three||4||Private Two Full Beds and Bathroom ONE LEFT (perfect for a gal traveling into town solo! One of your roommates is doing the same.)||$813||$406.50|
|Three||4||Private Two Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds and Bathroom ONE LEFT (team room with Britt & Mary Beth!)||$813||$406.50|
Note, each guest must purchase their own ticket even if sharing a room with a girlfriend!
Tell me about the retreat: Thursday, November 11th - Sunday the 14th. Join us for an intimate 3-night luxury retreat that we guarantee will touch your life. Come for rest, beach walks, worship, community, and time to explore 30A. We have limited rooms so grab your spot if you want to join us at our November retreat!
How much are tickets? Tickets are $813. We are accepting reservations in 2 equal payments of 50% as follows:
|Payment Plan Amount Due||Due Dates|
|50% per payment||Time of reservation and 11/5|
When is check in / check out?
|Check in||Thursday, November 11th 6 pm CT|
|Check out||Sunday, November 14th 9 am CT|
*The exact address will be emailed to guests*
Included in your ticket:
- Private room and bathroom of your choosing for you and a friend (see all room options detailed above)
- Food and beverage for the entire retreat minus Saturday for your independent day to explore 30A - including a professional chef!
- A full Friday of retreat activities and sunset beach photos with a photographer
- WaterColor Beach Club and Community Pool Passes
Private Salt Water Pool with Jacuzzi Jets
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do you recommend we travel to Seaside? You can road trip OR fly. You will find a few accessible airports in the area. Upon arrival, you will not need transportation. The home is just a few blocks from the beach, dining, retail, etc.
- How do a friend and I make sure we are sharing a room? Can I purchase a single ticket if I am not traveling with a friend? Simply make sure to pick the same room at checkout! The inventory will update as spots in the rooms book up. We also encourage women to come without a friend! Our past events have created a reputation for our welcoming atmosphere. You will leave with several new friends :)
Additional questions/needs can be directed to email@example.com. We can't wait to host you soon!
Britt + Wheat and Honey Co. team
Note, tickets are non-refundable but are transferable!
As I mentioned before, the enemy was already attacking before I even got there, but when I did, I can truly say, I have never felt so welcomed and at peace about going somewhere I had never been, with people I had never met before, and leaving with a feeling like I had just spent time with some of my closest friends. I will be 1000% honest, coming from an awkward person like myself, confidence can be hard to come by, and had this been any other event, I might have just slipped out because I would have felt so intimidated, but for once, I felt like I was just worthy to belong somewhere. I truly believe in this calling that God has put in your hearts, with this event, and your ministry! May God bless all of you so abundantly!