Wheatful Woman 3-Month Planner
This tool is for the woman looking for a planning tool that is not intimidating. Do you want a space with a monthly calendar, weekly and daily to-do lists, a space to journal about gratitudes in your life, weekly scriptures, meal planning, workouts, friends to catch up with and more!
We created this planner as an easy, flexible tool that encourages, supports, and dives into what matters most to you. You'll find ready-made templates that provide guidance, encourage your "why", eliminate the busy, and uncover the meaningful. Enjoy practical prompts and focus tips designed to cheer you on with renewed purpose.
- Measures 6" x 9"
- 140 high-quality pages
- Flay lay and fold over capabilities
- Flexible and durable cover with wire-o coil binding
- Undated, so you can use it on the go as you're ready!
Get the most out of our planner:
- Organize your schedule and view your month at a glance. Use additional space for intentional planning and important notes.
- Design your month with purpose by reflecting on goals, praise, surrender, and focus.
- Copy the Bible verse as a grounding reminder and use it as your anchor throughout the month.
- Our favorite monthly feature provides a safe space to reflect on the month's high's and low's, offer grace to yourself and to others, and meditate on lessons learned.
- View your week at a glance by adding your tasks and commitments.
- Take advantage of our favorite weekly features that include prayers, personal health, cultivating relationships, and setting intentions. Set attainable goals to love yourself and the people in your life well!
- Prioritize your daily to-do list and outline your day by the hour. This protects the space needed to foster clarity and productivity.
- Remember to highlight your focus items at the bottom of each day. Do the hardest task first so your day will begin with a feeling of accomplishment!
Want a behind the scenes look at the vision, creation process, and prayer over this new product launch? Spend the next 8 minutes listening to the Wheatful Woman Podcast here!
A special thank you to:
- Madison Wright, illustrations and lettering
- Abbie Hillis, layout design and topography plan
- Jantzen Jolly-Miller, design strategy
- Katie Roberts, proofing
- Alex Moore of Restoring Moore, photography
Made by women, for women in the USA.
© Wheat and Honey Co. Contents of this planner cannot be copied or reproduced for any purposes.
ENOUGH Devotional: Replace insecurity with confidence and embrace your God-given identity
As women, there’s something we’ve all faced at one point or another: Insecurity.
We don’t feel pretty enough. Smart enough. Qualified enough. Popular enough. Not… Enough.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
God wants you, his daughter, to release the lies and insecurities that keep you small and embrace the Kingdom confidence that can be found with Him.
Not because of your outward appearance. Not because of your knowledge or intelligence. Not because of your popularity or what the world says about you. But because of the Holy Spirit in you.
Because of Jesus, you can win the battle with insecurity and self-doubt once and for all. Thanks to His strength, even your weakness can be ENOUGH.
Join us as we venture into this study about how to throw off insecurity and doubt as women of God and find security that can only come from the Lord.
In addition to the devotional content, each of the 12-weeks of the ENOUGH devotional features pre-written prayers, prompts, questions, and journal space.
ENOUGH Devotional: Replace insecurity with confidence and embrace your God-given identity was created specifically for the Wheat & Honey Co. shop.
Size: 6.5 x 8.5
Coil bind / 70 pages of content
Written by Jantzen Miller
Design by Britt Goff
Made in the USA
© Wheat and Honey Co. Contents of this study cannot be copied or reproduced for any purposes.
Warrior Words: Scripture Reference Tool
Warrior Words: A Scripture Reference Tool of 100+ Emotions and Circumstances
- Diana Parker, messenger and prayer warrior
- Jantzen Jolly-Miller, prayer warrior and visual strategist
- Katie Roberts, copy editor
- Restoring Moore Photography (Alex Moore), cover photography
- Mary Beth Carter, cover model
- Countless women contributing scripture, you know who you are
- Wheat and Honey Co., hand-painted Bible featured on the cover
- Britt Goff, layout design and vessel
Mercy Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Stay hydrated or take your favorite tea (hot or iced) on the road with our brand new MERCY Stainless Steel Water Bottle!
- Double wall stainless steel vacuum water bottle.
- Hand wash only. Do not microwave.
- 17.5oz (517ml)