Wheatful Woman 3-Month Planner
FREE SHIPPING - NO CODE NEEDED!
This 3-month planner HAS IT ALL!
- Monthly calendars
- Monthly and weekly focus tools
- Daily agendas
- Monthly recap sheets
- Researched-backed productivity tips and tools
We created this planner as an easy, flexible tool that encourages, supports, and dives into what matters most to you. You'll find ready-made templates that provide guidance, encourage your "why", eliminate the busy, and uncover the meaningful. Enjoy practical prompts and focus tips designed to cheer you on with renewed purpose.
- Measures 6" x 9"
- 140 high-quality pages
- Flay lay and fold over capabilities
- Flexible and durable cover with wire-o coil binding
- Undated, so you can use it on the go as you're ready!
Get the most out of our planner:
- Organize your schedule and view your month at a glance. Use additional space for intentional planning and important notes.
- Design your month with purpose by reflecting on goals, praise, surrender, and focus.
- Copy the Bible verse as a grounding reminder and use it as your anchor throughout the month.
- Our favorite monthly feature provides a safe space to reflect on the month's high's and low's, offer grace to yourself and to others, and meditate on lessons learned.
- View your week at a glance by adding your tasks and commitments.
- Take advantage of our favorite weekly features that include prayers, personal health, cultivating relationships, and setting intentions. Set attainable goals to love yourself and the people in your life well!
- Prioritize your daily to-do list and outline your day by the hour. This protects the space needed to foster clarity and productivity.
- Remember to highlight your focus items at the bottom of each day. Do the hardest task first so your day will begin with a feeling of accomplishment!
Want a behind the scenes look at the vision, creation process, and prayer over this new product launch? Spend the next 8 minutes listening to the Wheatful Woman Podcast here!
A special thank you to:
- Madison Wright, illustrations and lettering
- Abbie Hillis, layout design and topography plan
- Jantzen Jolly-Miller, design strategy
- Katie Roberts, proofing
- Alex Moore of Restoring Moore, photography
Made by women, for women in the USA.
© Wheat and Honey Co. Contents of this planner cannot be copied or reproduced for any purposes.
STAY Devotional: An Invitation to Purposefully Focus on God's Presence and Promises
In a world of what-ifs, options, and uncertainty, we can find ourselves feeling lost and adrift rather than confidently anchored in our faith. Stay: An Invitation to Purposefully Focus on God’s Presence & Promises is a twelve-week devotional to remind us of some of the Lord’s most intentional assurances in the Bible that we can study to reignite our faith, remove our doubts, and realize the unwavering love of our Heavenly Father.
In addition to the devotional content, each week of the STAY study features pre-written prayers, prompts, questions, and journal space.
STAY: An Invitation to Purposefully Focus on God’s Presence & Promises is the first bible study or devotional style product created specifically for the Wheat & Honey Co. shop.
Size: 6.5 x 8.5
Coil bind / 70 pages of content
Written by Jantzen Jolly-Miller
Design by Machelle Kolbo
Made in the USA
© Wheat and Honey Co. Contents of this study cannot be copied or reproduced for any purposes.
Warrior Words: Scripture Reference Tool
All Warrior Words books ship free! No code needed.
- Diana Parker, messenger and prayer warrior
- Jantzen Jolly-Miller, prayer warrior and visual strategist
- Katie Roberts, copy editor
- Restoring Moore Photography (Alex Moore), cover photography
- Mary Beth Carter, cover model
- Countless women contributing scripture, you know who you are
- Wheat and Honey Co., hand-painted Bible featured on the cover
- Britt Goff, layout design and vessel