Wheatful Woman 3-Month Planner
This tool is for the woman looking for a planning tool that is not intimidating. Do you want a space with a monthly calendar, weekly and daily to-do lists, a space to journal about gratitudes in your life, weekly scriptures, meal planning, workouts, friends to catch up with and more!
We created this planner as an easy, flexible tool that encourages, supports, and dives into what matters most to you. You'll find ready-made templates that provide guidance, encourage your "why", eliminate the busy, and uncover the meaningful. Enjoy practical prompts and focus tips designed to cheer you on with renewed purpose.
- Measures 6" x 9"
- 140 high-quality pages
- Flay lay and fold over capabilities
- Flexible and durable cover with wire-o coil binding
- Undated, so you can use it on the go as you're ready!
Get the most out of our planner:
- Organize your schedule and view your month at a glance. Use additional space for intentional planning and important notes.
- Design your month with purpose by reflecting on goals, praise, surrender, and focus.
- Copy the Bible verse as a grounding reminder and use it as your anchor throughout the month.
- Our favorite monthly feature provides a safe space to reflect on the month's high's and low's, offer grace to yourself and to others, and meditate on lessons learned.
- View your week at a glance by adding your tasks and commitments.
- Take advantage of our favorite weekly features that include prayers, personal health, cultivating relationships, and setting intentions. Set attainable goals to love yourself and the people in your life well!
- Prioritize your daily to-do list and outline your day by the hour. This protects the space needed to foster clarity and productivity.
- Remember to highlight your focus items at the bottom of each day. Do the hardest task first so your day will begin with a feeling of accomplishment!
Want a behind the scenes look at the vision, creation process, and prayer over this new product launch? Spend the next 8 minutes listening to the Wheatful Woman Podcast here!
A special thank you to:
- Madison Wright, illustrations and lettering
- Abbie Hillis, layout design and topography plan
- Jantzen Jolly-Miller, design strategy
- Katie Roberts, proofing
- Alex Moore of Restoring Moore, photography
Made by women, for women in the USA.
© Wheat and Honey Co. Contents of this planner cannot be copied or reproduced for any purposes.
Warrior Words: Scripture Reference Tool
Warrior Words: A Scripture Reference Tool of 100+ Emotions and Circumstances
- Diana Parker, messenger and prayer warrior
- Jantzen Jolly-Miller, prayer warrior and visual strategist
- Katie Roberts, copy editor
- Restoring Moore Photography (Alex Moore), cover photography
- Mary Beth Carter, cover model
- Countless women contributing scripture, you know who you are
- Wheat and Honey Co., hand-painted Bible featured on the cover
- Britt Goff, layout design and vessel
STAY Devotional: An Invitation to Purposefully Focus on God's Presence and Promises
In a world of what-ifs, options, and uncertainty, we can find ourselves feeling lost and adrift rather than confidently anchored in our faith. Stay: An Invitation to Purposefully Focus on God’s Presence & Promises is a twelve-week devotional to remind us of some of the Lord’s most intentional assurances in the Bible that we can study to reignite our faith, remove our doubts, and realize the unwavering love of our Heavenly Father.
In addition to the devotional content, each week of the STAY study features pre-written prayers, prompts, questions, and journal space.
STAY: An Invitation to Purposefully Focus on God’s Presence & Promises is the first bible study or devotional style product created specifically for the Wheat & Honey Co. shop.
Size: 6.5 x 8.5
70 pages of content
Written by Jantzen Jolly-Miller
Design by Machelle Kolbo
Made in the USA
© Wheat and Honey Co. Contents of this study cannot be copied or reproduced for any purposes.
Distracted: 40 Days to know God more and live freed
For the woman who wants to be challenged with ways we are distracted from all of God's goodness
Why we created this tool:
A spiritual revolution is about to take place as we intentionally invite the Holy Spirit to guide us away from distractions and closer to God.
During this period, we will be fasting from busyness, comparison, and overwhelm (to name a few) with the hope of finding more of Jesus when our hearts are focused less on the things of this world and more on His word.
This tool can be used at any point of the year, but you may find this 40-day period to be more intentional during the Lenten season of repentance and solitude as we remember Jesus' death and celebrate His resurrection.
What to expect:
This devotional and prayer guide includes 40 daily devotionals followed by daily prompted prayer space for journaling.
My hope and prayer is that this tool will walk us through 40 intentional days focused on identifying distractors so we might be more prompt to recognize and fight off distractions in our daily lives beyond this 40-day period.
We hope these pages will be used for the Holy Spirit to:
- prompt us to fast from routine distractions in our life that may be pulling us away from intimacy with Him
- guide us to open our Bibles routinely and read His true word
- protect our quiet and intimate moments of solitude in His presence
- prompt written prayers to enrich our awareness of and dependence on Him
I pray this tool is an invitation to know our God more, to gain a deeper understanding of the cross, and to bring Him glory through service and worship. I pray this tool touches your unique relationship with our God in ways you treasure uniquely in your heart!
Founder of Wheat & Honey Co.
Author & Designer of Distracted: 40 Days to Know God More and Live Freed
“As someone who struggles with daily quiet time, I found the Distracted devotional to be easy to move through and so very relevant to my season of life right now. The “first thoughts” each day really captured my attention and reading through the devotional and prayer allowed me to really reflect on how each distraction was influencing my life and the prompted prayer questions allowed me to be intentional with my prayers each day. If you’re someone looking for a guide to help dive deeper into knowing God this is a great resource. And if you’re a seasoned believer this devotional may reveal temptations that you didn’t realize were holding you back from growing further in your relationship with the Lord.” - Meredith