Script Ever Be On My Lips, Hand-Painted Spiral Bound Journal
50 sheets/100 lined pages
8.5" x 5.7"
Shop our custom Wheat and Honey co. hand-painted journals created by our team of female artists around the country and made uniquely for you. Our custom journals make for intentional and personalized gift for yourself or a loved one and are perfect for the gal that loves Bible journaling and Bible study. Each design is one-of-a-kind like our relationship with Christ featuring a mix of design and hand lettering. Our journals make great birthday, graduation, Mother's Day, Baptism or Confirmation, Wedding or Baby Shower, or Anniversary gifts. Each purchase supports our give back mission of gifting Bibles to women overcoming sex trafficking. All orders arrive to your doorstep within 5 days of your order. We cannot wait to get your one-of-a-kind journal to you!
The Original 2019 Lent Study Book
- What to Give Up Guide: 6 pages of prompts, reflection questions and dedicated space to dig deep and discover what you're giving up for Lent. It's like a goal planner for your Lent fast!
- Lent Study Book: The Lent Study Book is a weekly devotional covering the 40 days of the Lenten season from Ash Wednesday to Easter Sunday. Enjoy 7 weeks of 1-2 page devotionals digging deep into Lent history and weekly topics to encourage, educate and challenge our Lenten season with Christ. Each devotional is followed by 2 full pages of takeaway prompts and reflections.
Brittany, Jantzen, and Tiffany
ABOUT THE WRITER
Tiffany Stein is the Pastor to Women at Irving Bible Church, a dream job for her since she is passionate about encouraging women to know God intimately and embrace their unique identity in Christ. She is a native Texan and a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary and Oklahoma Baptist University. Tiffany enjoys writing, hiking, and reading biographies and memoirs with a hot cup of tea in hand. Tiffany is married to Jason, the NextGen Pastor at Irving Bible Church. They have one beloved son, David Allen, who is with Jesus. They reside in Flower Mound, Texas, with their energetic lab, Ginger.
ENOUGH Devotional: Replace insecurity with confidence and embrace your God-given identity
As women, there’s something we’ve all faced at one point or another: Insecurity.
We don’t feel pretty enough. Smart enough. Qualified enough. Popular enough. Not… Enough.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
God wants you, his daughter, to release the lies and insecurities that keep you small and embrace the Kingdom confidence that can be found with Him.
Not because of your outward appearance. Not because of your knowledge or intelligence. Not because of your popularity or what the world says about you. But because of the Holy Spirit in you.
Because of Jesus, you can win the battle with insecurity and self-doubt once and for all. Thanks to His strength, even your weakness can be ENOUGH.
Join us as we venture into this study about how to throw off insecurity and doubt as women of God and find security that can only come from the Lord.
In addition to the devotional content, each of the 12-weeks of the ENOUGH devotional features pre-written prayers, prompts, questions, and journal space.
ENOUGH Devotional: Replace insecurity with confidence and embrace your God-given identity was created specifically for the Wheat & Honey Co. shop.
Size: 6.5 x 8.5
Coil bind / 70 pages of content
Written by Jantzen Miller
Design by Britt Goff
Made in the USA
© Wheat and Honey Co. Contents of this study cannot be copied or reproduced for any purposes.
Warrior Words: Scripture Reference Tool
Warrior Words: A Scripture Reference Tool of 100+ Emotions and Circumstances
- Diana Parker, messenger and prayer warrior
- Jantzen Jolly-Miller, prayer warrior and visual strategist
- Katie Roberts, copy editor
- Restoring Moore Photography (Alex Moore), cover photography
- Mary Beth Carter, cover model
- Countless women contributing scripture, you know who you are
- Wheat and Honey Co., hand-painted Bible featured on the cover
- Britt Goff, layout design and vessel