Wheatful Woman 3-Month Planner
This tool is for the woman looking for a planning tool that is not intimidating. Do you want a space with a monthly calendar, weekly and daily to-do lists, a space to journal about gratitudes in your life, weekly scriptures, meal planning, workouts, friends to catch up with and more!
We created this planner as an easy, flexible tool that encourages, supports, and dives into what matters most to you. You'll find ready-made templates that provide guidance, encourage your "why", eliminate the busy, and uncover the meaningful. Enjoy practical prompts and focus tips designed to cheer you on with renewed purpose.
- Measures 6" x 9"
- 140 high-quality pages
- Flay lay and fold over capabilities
- Flexible and durable cover with wire-o coil binding
- Undated, so you can use it on the go as you're ready!
Get the most out of our planner:
- Organize your schedule and view your month at a glance. Use additional space for intentional planning and important notes.
- Design your month with purpose by reflecting on goals, praise, surrender, and focus.
- Copy the Bible verse as a grounding reminder and use it as your anchor throughout the month.
- Our favorite monthly feature provides a safe space to reflect on the month's high's and low's, offer grace to yourself and to others, and meditate on lessons learned.
- View your week at a glance by adding your tasks and commitments.
- Take advantage of our favorite weekly features that include prayers, personal health, cultivating relationships, and setting intentions. Set attainable goals to love yourself and the people in your life well!
- Prioritize your daily to-do list and outline your day by the hour. This protects the space needed to foster clarity and productivity.
- Remember to highlight your focus items at the bottom of each day. Do the hardest task first so your day will begin with a feeling of accomplishment!
Want a behind the scenes look at the vision, creation process, and prayer over this new product launch? Spend the next 8 minutes listening to the Wheatful Woman Podcast here!
A special thank you to:
- Madison Wright, illustrations and lettering
- Abbie Hillis, layout design and topography plan
- Jantzen Jolly-Miller, design strategy
- Katie Roberts, proofing
- Alex Moore of Restoring Moore, photography
Made by women, for women in the USA.
© Wheat and Honey Co. Contents of this planner cannot be copied or reproduced for any purposes.
Warrior Words: Scripture Reference Tool
Warrior Words: A Scripture Reference Tool of 100+ Emotions and Circumstances
- Diana Parker, messenger and prayer warrior
- Jantzen Jolly-Miller, prayer warrior and visual strategist
- Katie Roberts, copy editor
- Restoring Moore Photography (Alex Moore), cover photography
- Mary Beth Carter, cover model
- Countless women contributing scripture, you know who you are
- Wheat and Honey Co., hand-painted Bible featured on the cover
- Britt Goff, layout design and vessel