Peace Be Still Devotional
The waves of this world and our flesh are raging. Do you feel it? We are presented with constant opportunities for our peace to be robbed, but it doesn’t have to be that way. We have a protection against the rage in His word and the peace afforded to us through His Holy Spirit.
I pray this devotional invites you to a space of rest at the Lord’s feet in His healing presence. He is waiting for us to sit still and inviting us to a depth of peace, this Advent season, that I believe we have yet to know. This Advent season is a personal invitation to rest in quiet moments with our God and experience a deepening of faith. He desires to use His peace to strengthen us against the waves we face as we celebrate the Nativity of Christ and wait with joyful expectation for our Savior's return.
This devotional includes 4 weekly devotionals prompting personal reflection, hearing from the Lord through His word, prayer, and sitting still in His abundant peace. Are we ready to sit still and receive His abundance of peace?
Authored and Designed by Britt Goff
STAY Devotional: An Invitation to Purposefully Focus on God's Presence and Promises
In a world of what-ifs, options, and uncertainty, we can find ourselves feeling lost and adrift rather than confidently anchored in our faith. Stay: An Invitation to Purposefully Focus on God’s Presence & Promises is a twelve-week devotional to remind us of some of the Lord’s most intentional assurances in the Bible that we can study to reignite our faith, remove our doubts, and realize the unwavering love of our Heavenly Father.
In addition to the devotional content, each week of the STAY study features pre-written prayers, prompts, questions, and journal space.
STAY: An Invitation to Purposefully Focus on God’s Presence & Promises is the first bible study or devotional style product created specifically for the Wheat & Honey Co. shop.
Size: 6.5 x 8.5
70 pages of content
Written by Jantzen Jolly-Miller
Design by Machelle Kolbo
Made in the USA
© Wheat and Honey Co. Contents of this study cannot be copied or reproduced for any purposes.
The Original 2019 Lent Study Book
- What to Give Up Guide: 6 pages of prompts, reflection questions and dedicated space to dig deep and discover what you're giving up for Lent. It's like a goal planner for your Lent fast!
- Lent Study Book: The Lent Study Book is a weekly devotional covering the 40 days of the Lenten season from Ash Wednesday to Easter Sunday. Enjoy 7 weeks of 1-2 page devotionals digging deep into Lent history and weekly topics to encourage, educate and challenge our Lenten season with Christ. Each devotional is followed by 2 full pages of takeaway prompts and reflections.
Brittany, Jantzen, and Tiffany
ABOUT THE WRITER
Tiffany Stein is the Pastor to Women at Irving Bible Church, a dream job for her since she is passionate about encouraging women to know God intimately and embrace their unique identity in Christ. She is a native Texan and a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary and Oklahoma Baptist University. Tiffany enjoys writing, hiking, and reading biographies and memoirs with a hot cup of tea in hand. Tiffany is married to Jason, the NextGen Pastor at Irving Bible Church. They have one beloved son, David Allen, who is with Jesus. They reside in Flower Mound, Texas, with their energetic lab, Ginger.
Warrior Words: Scripture Reference Tool
Warrior Words: A Scripture Reference Tool of 100+ Emotions and Circumstances
- Diana Parker, messenger and prayer warrior
- Jantzen Jolly-Miller, prayer warrior and visual strategist
- Katie Roberts, copy editor
- Restoring Moore Photography (Alex Moore), cover photography
- Mary Beth Carter, cover model
- Countless women contributing scripture, you know who you are
- Wheat and Honey Co., hand-painted Bible featured on the cover
- Britt Goff, layout design and vessel